IT’S AMAZING WHAT A FRESH COAT OF PAINT CAN DO.
As a New England resident, you know what a beating your home’s exterior can take. Luckily, so do we. We’ve been painting and staining houses in both the North and South Shore area for years, and we’ve lived here even longer. We’re all too familiar with the weather your home will need to withstand to keep looking good year after year, and that’s what we deliver.
From a fresh coat of paint on a Cape home to a historical restoration of a multi-colored and intricately detailed Victorian house, we’ve seen (and painted!) it all. Refreshing your existing exterior paint job? We’ll help you select the right paint for the elements. Ready to try something new? We’ll look at your home’s construction, your neighbors and the natural environment to build a color palette that will look great for many years.
OUR EXTERIOR PAINTING GUARANTEE
We guarantee our work from start to finish, no matter what. Whether it is your home or office, we’re not finished until you’re satisfied. Preparation is key to an exterior paint job that lasts. We never cut corners during this important phase of residential or commercial exterior painting. All surfaces are prepared and finished in a manner that meets professional standards, every time.
- Scrape and sand using Orbital sanders.
- Spackle any loose and chipping paint.
- Powerwash all surfaces with bleach to remove mildew and dirt.
- Hand-clean and scrape stubborn areas with brushes.
- Prime all surfaces with oil based or latex primers.
- Re-nail all loose wood, clapboards and shingles.
- Replace any rotted or defective materials such as siding, fascia boards, etc.
- Apply finish paint or stain by brush; roller or spray may be used at customers request.
- Use only the highest quality paints, such as Benjamin Moore, California or Sherwin Williams.
- Remove exterior attachments such as lights, shutters, canopies etc. prior to work and replace them when painting is complete.
- Cover exterior surfaces and nearby foliage with drop cloths to prevent damage.
- Securely store all paint materials, ladders, drop cloths and equipment at the end of each work day.
- Inspect and sweep clean the work area every day.