FROM ONE ROOM TO THE WHOLE HOUSE.
Whether you want to refresh your existing wall color or give it a completely new look, at Presto Painting, our highly trained interior painters have the knowledge and expertise to bring your vision to life, in vivid color right before your eyes. Presto Painting offers expert color matching services, as well as specialty wall coverings and treatments, including glazing, pickling, marbling, sponging and rag rolling.
We work with you to turn your house into the dream home you’ve always imagined, no matter what colWe’ll help you determine the best interior paint for the room and for your lifestyle, so it’s easy to clean and maintain. Years of experience has made us experts in the nuances between each kind of paint, so we can recommend not only the right color, but they right style for you as well.
OUR INTERIOR PAINTING GUARANTEE
We guarantee our work from start to finish, no matter what. Whether it is your home or office, one room or the whole building, we’re not finished until you’re satisfied. Protecting your furniture and preparing all surfaces for a smooth, even paint job ensures a beautiful, professional finish.
- Properly protect all furniture with clear plastic covers, low adhesive tape and clean drop cloths, then move to the center of the room.
- Roll up area carpets and protect floors with construction paper and drop cloths to keep drips and spills off.
- Detach all outlets, switch plates, ceiling fans, thermostats and other devices from walls and ceiling, then replace them when painting is complete.
- Remove every trace of wallpaper, borders and adhesives.
- Smooth walls and ceilings for an even finish, fixing imperfections, lightly sanding and washing to remove dust.
- Prepare all woodwork, filling holes with putty, lightly sanding to smooth and washing to remove dust.
- Replace defective sheetrock on walls or ceilings.
- Prime all surfaces with appropriate materials.
- Paint with only the highest quality paints.
- Inspect and clean the work area every day with an AHEPA Vacuum for thorough dust removal.
- Paint film elasticity.
Another possible reason for peeling is the use of a wall covering glue size, which absorbs.